Comment or be Cursed!!!!!!!







Did your ever wonder what would happen if you treated this blog like the Mass? Many of you, closing in on 20,000 visitors, visit this site yet few comment. What if you went to Mass and never participated? ........................................ dang, wait, that's a bad comparison.

How about this? What if you treated this fan site like your bible? Ah, crap, that won't work either ...........to many Catholic visitors.

Well, I can't come up with an analogy but beware! Some freaky things have happened to those who have and haven't commented after reading posts on this site.
* One frequent reader of this blog who never comments met the girl of his dreams. ..........5,000 miles from home living in a cave.!!!!
*another reader who comments often has related that every time he calls into a CGS contest he has won another chance to play the following week!!!!!

This is no joke. You must comment on this site. Your fate depends on your participation. Certain doom waits you. That is of course unless you forward this page to 666 people who will for give your 7 X 70 times.

. Bookmark the permalink.

11 Responses to Comment or be Cursed!!!!!!!

  1. Wow, I haven't commented for awhile and now I know why all leaves on the trees in my yard have turned colors and started to drop off the branches.

  2. You have 20,000 visitors to this site?!? Wow. I thought it was just me, lol. (I haven't seen many comments lately either!)

  3. book says:

    Sorry for not commenting. Every time I try to leave a comment, it always tells me my password is invalid. We'll see if it works this time. I don't want to be cursed for not responding!

  4. I commented once a very long time ago. I believe I responded to a post written by Moses. Does that count?

    By the way, does anyone have any thoughts as to why we only hear Lou and Lino on air? I know Ryan is there but it seems they've turned off his mic.

  5. MaeMae says:

    I keep forgetting my password, had to go get a new one...does this count as posting?
    Love you guys!
    - CelticM (aka the chick)

  6. Maybe Ryan is simply not good radio?

  7. book says:

    I heard somewhere that Ryan would prefer not to be on the radio. I call in occasionally but am not that comfortable on the air so maybe he feels the same way. Ryan is always very nice when calling into the show if Christine is not there. You can hear him laughing in the background at times.

  8. Kate says:

    I love how Lou has taken a commanding role on the show. I wish he had been as active when Tom was there. I have to admit, I still really miss Tom. He was awesome despite being an agnostic.

  9. I agree, Kate. Lou is a great asset to the show.

  10. i dunno. lou's snarkiness has come out in recent weeks.

    i'm thinking he's coming up for renegotiations soon...