Happy 40th Birthday to "The Catholic Guy" Lino Rulli!





On behalf of everyone here at CatholicGuyShow.com, I'd like to wish a very Happy 40th Birthday to our pal "The Catholic Guy" Lino Rulli! I'd like to also give a special shout-out to anyone who Googles "How old is Lino Rulli?" and finds this blog entry. We only provide the most reliable information here at Lino's Unofficial Fan Club.

I hope you celebrated your big 4-0 birthday in a special way, Lino. It's always great to see a man in his 40s in the church who can keep a youthful attitude and relate to those of us who are still young adults. I hope I can be as good a man as you are when I become middle-aged, too.

Hey Lino, if you ever visit San Antonio, we can go to Theology on Tap and I'll have them make an exception to the age cutoff so you can come, too. I'd do that for you, man.

God Bless you, Lino Rulli!

. Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to Happy 40th Birthday to "The Catholic Guy" Lino Rulli!

  1. Wow, 40 years have gone and come. (creepy).

    May the next 40 years be just as good as the first 40 Lino!

  2. Anonymous says:

    is he really 40? i thought he was going to be like 37 or 38...

  3. Dan S. says:

    We would never lie about Lino! We only present the most accurate Linformation (hey I like that) about The Catholic Guy here at CatholicGuyShow.com! In fact, I just checked his Wikipedia page, and it says he was born in 1968, too. And if Wikipedia says it, it must be true!

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lino_Rulli

  4. Mr Mike says:

    And he dated my sister in college, she was 1 year older than him. She turned 41 a month ago.

  5. Dan S. says:

    "And he dated my sister in college, she was 1 year older than him. She turned 41 a month ago."

    I'd say that pretty much settles the age question.

  6. Dan. We are fair and balanced.

    (commence mindless arguments)

  7. book says:

    You guys are mean, just plain mean! lol And then changing the Wikipedia page - genius.... Amen and Amen!

  8. News flash: Lino's in love. He just gave away a pope bottle opener to a guy who couldn't answer the Him/Hymn or Her question even after the answer was given!