Lino's Dilemma



I was listening to the show in a huge thunderstorm yesterday. So lucky my computer didn't blow up. And with the rain and thunder cracking, it made me think of that violent song by Eminem called Stan. Mostly Dido singing though.

Anywho, after hearing Lino's Dilemma about staying on the radio, doing something else with his life, etc., I thought it'd be cool to put his voice in an instrumental version of Stan. Have Dido singing the chorus, but instead of Eminem rapping, we've got Lino talking. I think it gives a slightly beautiful/haunting vibe. I thought him talking was one of the most honest moments he's ever had on the radio, and I think the music in the background amplifies this. I wouldn't call it a song parody though, as it's not really meant to be funny and Lino isn't singing. But it still kinda is funny in a way.

I edited the conversation down to fit the slightly extended song so that Lino would actually tell a story in the song, with a nic surprise ending. I really hope you enjoy this: I stayed up until 4 a.m. to get this done.

It'd be a real kick if they played this on the show today, but since it is 8 minutes long, I'm kinda thinking they won't. But at least it is here on Catholicguyshow.com for your own enjoyment. Hope you like it!

P.S. Due to the music, Youtube disabled the audio on this, so I'm uploading it to here instead. Sorry that the text is unreadable, but it's mostly just filler. The song does it all.

This entry was posted in ,. Bookmark the permalink.

1 Response to Lino's Dilemma

  1. Dan S. says:

    Ironically, candid comments like this from Lino are part of the reason he's got so many fans.