Great Confession Help!

This afternoon, I finally got myself to confession. I was listening to the episode of things that drive you crazy at church, and got a lot of enjoyment out of it. I was listening and laughing with Lino and the callers while thinking about what I'd say. One caller in this segment had I question (which I forget) but Lino's reply was that you had to forgive other people. Light bulb moment for me! One of the things I was going to bring was grudges against people, and Lino reminded me that we all need to forgive constantly.

With this in mind, I spoke about this in confession, and the priest remarked about my good insights into my sins. Well, I wouldn't have thought about these without our Catholic Guy!

I'm going to try to listen to Lino before my confessions and see if he can help me remember my sins!

This entry was posted in . Bookmark the permalink.