You've got the "best of" our love

I know this is going to be a bit controversial, but, personally, I don't mind the "best of" re-broadcasts. I am not always able to listen to all three hours, so I have to sometimes depend on the podcasts to really stay on top of what is going on. The Best Ofs give me a chance to hear something I may have missed the first time around.

Yeah, I will admit I am usually miserable when Lino, Fr. Rob and Ryan are not live, but I am trying to be happy and find the positive in those re-broadcasts. I think to myself how happy I will be when they are live (or in our near future- live to tape). It is gonna be a blast next week when they are broadcasting from Vatican Radio again. I can't wait for Lino's birthday too. Then when they get back, there will probably be some great shows with highlights of the Pilgrimage.

In the meantime, I am wondering- does Mama Rulli get to join the broadcast from the Vatican? What kind of birthday bash will they give Lino? Will they translate "Sinner" into Italian? or Latin?

We just have to wait a while and we will find out!

. Bookmark the permalink.