MAUREEN FANS IS GONZO

Hey everyone -
I posted this on the Myspace page, but figured I'd make this my first Blog entry. First off Kudos to Dustin, Dan, DIK for all the work they're doing on here. Really great stuff.

Second (and my reason for posting) as much as we all love Maureen and wish her the best, I couldn't continue moderating "Maureen Fans" as now she's going to work for the atheistic-hate religion-secular-liberal media NPR (just kidding... well sort of...) So Maureen fans, as suddenly and abruptly as Maureen left, is gonzo as well.

Hope all of you are able to pick up the shattered pieces of your lives after this announcement...
Fr Jim

. Bookmark the permalink.

1 Response to MAUREEN FANS IS GONZO

  1. Jim in ND says:

    Tough love is just that. You did the right thing. We still love Maureen and will continue to pray for our "prodical daughter".