Leave Celine Dion alone! (Leave her alone!)


Apparently not everyone thought it was funny that Lino "punished" the audience on Tuesday's show by playing and singing Celine Dion's "My Heart Will Go On." A few hours after a clip of that segment was posted on YouTube, a YouTube user posted the following comment:


Strategically placed gray box added by me.


I checked out the user's YouTube profile, and it looks like they're a big Celine fan, so it makes sense that they wouldn't be too thrilled by Lino's mockery.

It's great to see that Lino is spreading Christian cheer and making friends not only on satellite radio, but through blatant internet piracy, as well.

At the risk of making people wonder if I have "issues" with paragraph #2358 of The Catechism of The Catholic Church, I admit that I enjoy a lot of Celine Dion's music, and I would love to see her in concert someday. Even so, I wasn't offended by the segment.

If Lino decided to goof on Aerosmith though, he and I would have to have words.

. Bookmark the permalink.

4 Responses to Leave Celine Dion alone! (Leave her alone!)

  1. Have to admit that hearing that song - twice, with Lino, Ryan singing (I don't think I heard Adam's voice - smart move for a voice over guy!) was one of the hardest 30 minutes for me to listen to on The Catholic Channel.

    I had it recorded on my Sirius S 50 and couldn't switch channels but would have definitely if I was near a radio!

  2. Jim in ND says:
    This comment has been removed by the author.
  3. Jim in ND says:

    I don't know why, but to me, the whole segment just got funnier because it riled someone up that much. Man talk about being over sensetive. Seeing that quote, I burst out laughing. Shame on me ;)

  4. Gregory says:

    I listen to the show at work on headphones. I had to take them off. It hurt my ears.

    It was the most awful, grating, hilarious noise I've ever heard.