Catholic Guy/Catholic Channel in the Sunday NY Times


Ah, the miracle of the internet - the Sunday paper up on Saturday Night:

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/07/13/nyregion/13catholic.html?_r=1&ref=nyregion&oref=slogin#

(I'll let the other experts on this site to do a better job of posting this article)

. Bookmark the permalink.

5 Responses to Catholic Guy/Catholic Channel in the Sunday NY Times

  1. I like the feet up pose!

  2. Jim in ND says:

    Thanks for the link Father, I've been eagerly anticipating the article. Looks like you have a drunk monkey creating your links too:-). Great article. Coincidently, (or not, Holy Spirit inspired perhaps, .......Lino please read . .........), I found some correlations between this article and my blog today. Lino reaches people. Of course tonight I've also found a correlation between how much Captian Morgan I've sipped and how bad my spelling is and how long my comments are.

  3. I like the feet up pose too. Great pic! Congrats to Lino and the crew!

  4. Dan S. says:

    I noticed today on the Catholic news site SpiritDaily.com, they have a link to the article on Lino with the headline of "Catholic Shock-Jock Radio." I kinda feel that was supposed to be a slam, but oh well. :(

  5. While I did enjoy the article, and certainly enjoy Lino, there's many great shows and hosts on TCC that didn't get any mention...Gus Lloyd, Bob Dunning (who has great political commentary) and the hour long shows weren't even touched on....I love those shows and record them on my Stiletto. As for shock jock radio....well, poll, staff, monthly visitor....we've been hearing a lot about that! But to me that gets lost in the fact that they're wanting to reach out to young folks, my teens love Lino, Fr Dave, and especially Robyn and Brett.

    As for Spirit Daily, do they listen to the show? Makes me curious. I know it really hurts Lino when his Catholicity is slammed.