Doug is a Biblical Donkey.
















By Doug INK



It's been bugging me and gnawing on my brain for a few days. I must face the truth. I am a lazy ass. No posts for close to a week. Don't Lino and the crew deserve better from me? I've enjoyed all fifteen hours of last weeks broadcasts. (Well, maybe, Lino making an ice cream flavor was a little weak.) Honestly, the show is as good as ever. The priest appreciation day segments on Fridays are interesting, fun and inspiring. Kudos to Ryan for injecting a little Catholicism into TCG show. Lou handling all the news stories give the show a consistent professionalism. It seems Christine is getting more comfortable and confidant. She no longer serves as just a giggle track as her comments are becoming timely and witty. I feel Lino's pain of working with such a young crew. How they miss so many of Lino's jokes because ...........well............because they weren't born yet. I think Lino has to have a thirty or forty something person on the line at all times. In order to laugh and affirm his brilliant references.

The point is the show is as solid as ever. Keeps me up later then I want because it is just like a good book you can't put down. You promise yourself one more chapter then some sleep. I find the same issue with recent shows as I listen to them on my stiletto. I keep listening because the show keeps me interested. I'm not sure if this is intentional. But many of the segments now carry over into the next hour of the show. Meaning one can't mentally mark the break as a stopping point. This said, can't I find some time to throw a little blog out.? Oh, I'm so quick to the gun when there is a mistake. Let's download and post that to mock Lino. But 5 great shows in a row gets nothing. Shameful, no wonder it wears on my guilty Catholic conscience. I resolve to do better. Of course, I leave the confessional with this same resolve. Draw your own conclusions. My results, I'm sure, are the same as yours.


My apologises also to the visitors to this site. 10,000 hits deserve better.



In closing I ask you to look one last time at my blog photo. Feel free to comment on my ass. (He is somewhat of a family pet and he was so excited to see me).

. Bookmark the permalink.

3 Responses to Doug is a Biblical Donkey.

  1. did you name your pet Lino?

  2. hey, dustin, i heard you on "Let's Make a Catholic Deal"!

  3. i can't believe you dissed those guys after winning.