Fr. Jim Vs Dustin?





... well not quite - that's Don Zimmer vs. Pedro Martinez, but you guys get the idea.



It's another Red Sox- Yankees series this weekend. While we are united here for our fan appreciation of Lino Rulli and The Catholic Guy Show, when it comes to Baseball, Dustin is just wrong, wrong, wrong...



Hopefully he learned a little humility after his bashing on the international broadcast of the Catholic Guy show earlier this week (scroll down for details of that incident). But if not, it's my hope that the Yankees school him this weekend. It's risky posting this only one game up, but I'm feeling happy right now, and figured it's best to enjoy the moment. Today is another game... we shall see.



If the Yankees should lose the next two, I probably won't be in the mood to talk to/hear from Dustin for a few days (or any of you other Red Sox fans). If it goes the other way, I promise to be mature - or at least as mature as I can be - I won't gloat. It's way too long a season to do that.



OK - now back to all things Catholic

. Bookmark the permalink.

1 Response to Fr. Jim Vs Dustin?

  1. Feel free to bring it this weekend. And if for some chance you do sweep, I'll just go stare at that 2007 World Series championship from last season :)