Robbing Gus Lloyd

On Monday's Catholic Guy show, Lino Rulli goofed on Gus Lloyd for getting his bicycle stolen for the second time in just a few months. I thought I was the only person jerky enough to think it was funny the first time it happened. It's even funnier that it happened again, isn't it? What makes it even more hysterical is that Gus is a great guy who doesn't deserve that kind of treatment.

I think that's all the proof we need of original sin and our fallen nature - both because of the bike thief and us for laughing about it.

. Bookmark the permalink.

2 Responses to Robbing Gus Lloyd

  1. I must confess....I was in the car with my daughter laughing so hard my stomach hurt! Then, during the final hour of the show, I was calling Lino about what was on my mind....completely unrelated because it was asking about Catholic Channel t-shirts, when I shared with Lino my hysteria about the Gus incident, and accidentally called Gus Lloyd "Gus Load"!!! Lino immediately jumped on that! It was an accidental stutter!

    Gus shared this morning how much he paid for that bike...I think he spent about $400.00 "dough." He did buy yet another, for a cheap $80 or so!

    Dan, could you doctor up a photo of Lino on a bicycle so we could claim HE stole Gus's bike? :D

  2. Elaine - great minds think a like, was just going to post the same suggestion - someone needs to photoshop Lino on the bike.