Ryan Gets It Done











By Doug INK

Just wanted to pass a little love onto Ryan. He is getting it done. Now that I've creeped everyone out with those two awkward statements, I just want to say what a thrill it was getting the mail today. I saw a envelope from Sirius Radio with Ryan's signature and inside was the San Damiano Cross I won on "Let's Make a Catholic Deal". Impressive. I won on July 2 and recieved it July 13. Considering that two weekends and a holiday fall during this time frame. Although some question have arisen about his producing skills (not by this writer), when it comes to sending a package, Ryan's the man.



BTW I plan to hang the cross above my computer for blog inspiration. Hopefully, it will speak to me in the same manner St. Frances heard the voice of God telling him to "Build His Church". It has to be more inspiring than the voices I hear after having too many Leinenkugel's..

This entry was posted in ,,. Bookmark the permalink.

1 Response to Ryan Gets It Done

  1. sweet. that's a major improvement over the last producer. :)

    maybe Ryan is a confidence builder/security blanket for Lino?