Yes, Lino... quit the show!



In the spirit of fairness, I figured it would only be proper to let the "other side" weigh in...


. Bookmark the permalink.

5 Responses to Yes, Lino... quit the show!

  1. it's cut off on this page

  2. Lino's thinking of quitting the show?!?! Wow, I missed a lot by not listening today...I hope he stays in Catholic media somewhere...either that or goes to a monastery. Or something. I just hope he finds what God wants him to do.

  3. Dan S. says:

    Yeah, he's mentioned this week that he was semi-seriously(?) thinking of not renewing his contract and working at the pizza place down the street instead. He's also made a couple comments on the air about future segments but adding, "if I'm still here."

  4. Mr Mike says:

    I think he should go off the air! His program is audible at best.

    No, but seriously :P ...

    Whose gonna replace Conan O'Brein when Conan moves in for Jay on The Tonight Show?

    Or maybe his contract negations will frame things beyond The Catholic Channel. The shrewd Rulli may have Sirius seeing that in him they have, generally, an excellent drive-time personality in a show with a workable format.

    Who knows? I don't. But I would watch Late Night with Lino Rulli.