Running Diary tomorrow

Wow, I miss one show today, and we get news that Lino might be quitting? Son of a beestinger, that smarts. First my bike gets stolen (I feel your pain, Gus Loyd), and now I'm hit with this news?

So instead of speculation on my part as to how this will play out, I will do a running diary for tomorrow's show (since I'm at work on Friday, I can't do it that day). Who knows, it could be the last one we ever do at this little web site!

So we'll see you tomorrow for the show :)

This entry was posted in ,,. Bookmark the permalink.

3 Responses to Running Diary tomorrow

  1. I don't think I can listen in Friday. Lino leaving would be devistating. I just check out your blog later that evening. Can you do something creative with the headline so I will know the minute I log on?

  2. lino always said he had commitment issues...

  3. oh, if Lino leaves, you'll definitely know after checking out the website.