Lino looking smooth

That's Lino in a suit, instead of his Sean Jean apparrel (along with Catholic Channel executive producer Robyn Gould). Save this one to your desktops, folks, as Lino might not ever wear a suit again!

This entry was posted in . Bookmark the permalink.

4 Responses to Lino looking smooth

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
  2. Jim in ND says:

    Just how big of a bowl of soup did he have to buy to get that suit?

  3. book says:

    I don't know how Lino can look at himself in that pic and say he's not a good looking guy! His self-doubting mind must have him seeing himself though different eyes than I do. I'm not a creepy guy either - I'm a girl or since I am over 35 a woman! All of you women (or girls) out there, isn't he cute? p.s. I think my password is working again. Yay! I can comment again!