Free Therapy Tuesday: How late was Lino this morning?



Today’s Tuesday, so we expect that our dysfunctional pal Lino Rulli took a trip this morning to see his unlicensed (squatter) Catholic therapist, the pseudonymous "Dr. Pazzo." Lino readily admits that his therapy isn't a high priority in his life and he's often late for his appointments.

My guess is that Lino was 7 minutes late for his therapy session this morning. I really hope I'm right, because any time that he's less than double-digits late for his appointment, I'm actually proud of the guy.

By the way, the therapist who wrote the book Feeling Good, which Lino was assigned to read when he first started therapy over a year ago, was on the Fully Alive show last night. Obviously, the book is really bad or Lino was just too lazy to read it.

I'll let you make that call.

Love you, Lino!

. Bookmark the permalink.

1 Response to Free Therapy Tuesday: How late was Lino this morning?