Novena for Lino and The Catholic Guy Show

Lino asked if we would pray a quick Novena over the weekend for the outcome of his contract negotiations. He gave a quick explanation of what we are to do and I will repeat it here.
Pray this following prayer (choose one I am going to post a second one) 3 times a day for 3 days.


The prayer Lino suggested is The Memorare

Remember O most Gracious Virgin Mary that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection implored your help or sought your intercession was left unaided.

Inspired by this confidence, I fly to you, O Virgin of virgins, my mother. To you I come; before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful.

O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen.

I found this Novena prayer to Blessed Teresa of Calcutta to be a very effective prayer and I will include it here for you to pray as an option or in addition to the other prayer.

Blesses Teresa of Calcutta, you allowed the thirsting love of Jesus on the Cross, to become a living flame within you, and so became a light of His love to all. Obtain from the Heart of Jesus (here make your request... a successful conclusion to Lino's contract extension).
Teach me to allow Jesus to penetrate and possess my whole being so completely that my life, too, may radiate His light and love to others. Amen.
Immaculate Heart of Mary, Cause of Our Joy, pray for me (us).
Blessed Teresa of Calcutta, pray for me (us).

Please read the second prayer and be careful how you pray it because it will change your life!!

I certainly hope Lino does stay around but I can understand he might be getting burned out from being here for 3 years. For him that is a lifetime of commitment and you know how Lnio likes to commit himself to things.

God Bless him and us and everyone and we will see what happens on Monday.

. Bookmark the permalink.