Gus Lloyd. Great morning show host, or the GREATEST?

While in-between jobs, I've been able to listen to Gus Lloyd more often each day. Gus amazes me. Gus is able to put on a morning show that both inspires AND entertains.

Sometimes I agree with Gus. Sometimes I think he goes over the top. But at the end of the day, I'm so happy to wake up to Seize the Day each morning. Gus's morning readings are a great way to start off the day, and the witty banter he has with his producer is really funny, especially when he fails at speaking German.

And Gus's stance on abortion is always spot on. The pro-life movement owes the strength of its credibility to people like Gus, who don't waver on their views. Gus shows compassion, but never compromises The Church's teaching on the subject.

All in all, we listeners at The Catholic Channel are very blessed to have Seize the Day each morning. Gus, you rock!

This entry was posted in . Bookmark the permalink.