Yesterday, we brought you our grades for our 2010 predictions. We did ok. Could be better though. But how do you predict a show as unpredictable as The Catholic Guy?
Here are a list of predictions for 2011. Three for Lino, Lou and Maureen individually, and three for the show itself. We might even throw Fr. Jim and Fr. Rob a bone.
1. The Assistant producer title is dropped, and Lou becomes co-producer with Maureen.
2. After years of waiting, Lou will get married by the end of the year.
3. Lou will get 1,000 friends on Facebook. And he'll join Twitter.
1. Maureen will start down the path of confirmation.
2. Maureen will book a guest that becomes a show regular.
3. Maureen and her husband Danny will conceive a child.
1. Lino's autobiography will crack the top 50 best-selling NY Times list.
2. Lino will dabble in TV work, and be featured in a program that can be seen nationally
3. Even if its not discussed on air, Lino will become engaged.
1. Fr. Jim will never, ever defeat Lino in Who's More Catholic
2. Fr. Jim will travel by train to Pennsylvania to officiate dustin and allicia's wedding mass
2. Fr. Rob will attend dustin and allicia's wedding reception and be forced to do hulkamania impressions.