The fun is just beginning (again!)

Now that I know Fr. Rob will be a permanent fixture on the show starting in September, I feel so much better. I think it will be good for all of us who listen and for Lino and Ryan too.

The last few months have been really stressful on Lino I would guess, but he has really hung in there and been a real trouper for us. Fr. Rob stepped up to the plate (I'm sure he would love that anaolgy) and helped his friend through a difficult transition.

Hearing them play games like "Catholic Password" and "Do you watch more TV than a parish priest" these last couple of weeks has made me feel better. Its like sitting in a comfortable chair, or watching an old favorite movie. It gives you a sense of peace and stability. It's like being home again after a time away.

Thank goodness Dustin (and kudos to him for staying on top of the situation) was able to secure information that Fr. Jim will still be appearing from time to time on the show. Now we look forward to Lino and Fr. Rob's coverage of World Youth Day next month. For now, let's hope he has a great weekend in Minnesota. (No enormous fireballs needed, Lord.)

All is well in Linoland today, folks!

This entry was posted in ,. Bookmark the permalink.

1 Response to The fun is just beginning (again!)

  1. Erin says:

    This is great news, for Lino< Ryan and the listeners. I really like Maureen as well, but I also understand her departure. I wish Lino would keep her name in the acknowledgement section of his book. Maureen is a chapter of the Catholic Guy show and we all enjoyed her so much.

    Love the show. Keep up the great work, and God Bless you Bothers and Father..

    Erin