Sad news in the Christian Community

by dustin (the Boston Celtics fan)

We ask that you keep the family of Christian artist Steven Curtis Chapman in your prayers. Chapman's five-year-old daughter was killed after being hit by an SUV this week.

The full story is here.

May God give comfort to this family.

This entry was posted in ,. Bookmark the permalink.

2 Responses to Sad news in the Christian Community

  1. Dustin -
    Thanks for posting this - unfortunately I didn't hear this news till I read this on the blog.

    I cannot imagine the pain that Maria's brother must be going through right now in this tragic accident. Definitely will keep the Chapman family in my prayers

  2. Jim in ND says:

    My wife told me about this early this morning and it has been heavy on my heart. Ironically, today is our "gottcha day". Two years ago, on this day, May 22, we met our son in China. The Chapman's have adopted 3 girls from China. We have followed their journey and they have been an inspiration to us. Events like this put my life back in perspective and draw me deeper into prayer.