Glad Lino's gone?!

So we're gonna be Lino-less until August 11th, eh? I never thought I'd say this, but I'm kinda relieved Lino's gonna be gone. One of my biggest frustrations here at the new place is that I haven't been been able to find a decent place to put my satellite receiver, so I haven't been able to listen to Lino's entire show. Now I have one less distraction/worry for the next week and a half. Kinda selfish of me, I know. But I listen to The Catholic Guy -- I learned from the best. I hope our man has a safe and fun trip.

. Bookmark the permalink.

4 Responses to Glad Lino's gone?!

  1. Jim in ND says:

    Actually, I am relieved too. It comes at a good time for me. I have to be out of town from Aug 5 to 11. Will be in Cinci as my boy needs to have a surgury. (Throw a few prayers our way if you would please). I was getting stressed about packing my stilletto home kit and figuring out how to get the antenna working thru a hospital window. Plus, trying to blog. This of course is another sad indictment on my life. Yes, I am foremost concerned about my boy however floating there in my conscience is how was I to get my Lino fix. Pathetic:-(

  2. Kate says:

    I really wish they would make it so we could download podcasts of the show. I would even pay extra for it. I listen online at work but miss probably three quarters of the show because of interuptions.

    Will pray for your son Doug -- hope everything goes well!

  3. Maybe this break will reinvigorate Lino and get the juices flowing.

    /sex joke.

    Kate, when you are listening online, are you listening through the browser? If you can set up the feed to play though Quicktime (what I do), you can pause the stream whenever there's an interruption. I enjoy being able to do that, and rewind the show if I want to hear something again. You can't save the streams, but it's nice to be able to pause.

  4. Kate says:

    Hi Dustin,

    I will try that. The computers at work are ancient so I'm not sure I'll be able to. Since we're in the same business, I'm sure you are quite familiar with the lame equipment in most newswrooms!

    I'm contemplating buying a stiletto this weekend. What we do for Lino!