Don't You Know I'm LOCO?




Don't you know I'm LOCO(Lino Obsessive COmpulsive)? I need the oil changed on my truck. I have for about the last two weeks. But I keep putting them off. Why? Because the only openings they have occur from 3 to 6 pm cst. Right during the CGS. My satellite radio won't work while its in the shop. I don't want to leave it in my home kit at the house for two reasons. One, the kids are constantly bumping the antenna and often knock it off kilter so I might miss recording the show. Two, I enjoy my little 15 to 20 minute commutes with Lino. What would I listen to during that time? Secular radio, sappy Christian music, or redundant sports talk? Please, I'd go insane.

Of course, I could wait to record the replay @ 11 pm but I then I wouldn't be able to go to bed with Lino Rulli. Plus, the last time I trusted the replay to record it didn't. I know I would just lay in bed wide awake while fretting about whether it is recording or not. Thus causing me emotional distress and sleep.
Hopefully, with these newer synthetic oils my truck can last until the weekend to get the oil changed. BTW, I wouldn't change it last Saturday because Lino was recording at Notre Dame. Naturally, I missed most of the Sat show because I set the recording for noon. When Lino said he would do his show. Unfortunately, that was eastern time. It bothers me because I think I missed the Chris Zorich interview. No doubt, The Lord does challenge us in our faith, test us in our values. I'm a solid C.

. Bookmark the permalink.

3 Responses to Don't You Know I'm LOCO?

  1. Loved it. So cool they read it on the air today!

  2. Jim in ND says:

    No kiddin'. I'll have to try to find it on my stilleto, that is if is recorded.